[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Whishlist Submission

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 07:26:38 -0400

Hi,
If someone scans, please put a hold for Jim H.

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: Consider Usability Engineering On Your Next Project
or release. http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Grandma Cindy"
             <popularplace@yah
             oo.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Fw:
                                       [bookshare-discuss] Re: Whishlist
             05/22/2008 11:40          Submission
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

In addition to the 1987 edition, a paperback edition in 1992 was published.
The author is Curt Smith

G.Cindy