[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: Wish List

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 06:53:54 -0500

Bookshare usually processes the top 10 books on the NY Times bestseller list. So, if any of these books aren't in the top 10 and don't appear to be climbing. Bookshare may not be processing them in-house.

Melissa Smith

On 3/25/2010 12:24 AM, Cindy wrote:
I'll be adding these books tonight to the appropriate wish lists.None is on the list of bestsellers that Carrie sent Friday; however, the ones that Hank says are on the bestseller list probably will be done by bookshare, so you might want to wait to scan any of those for a week or two. smile

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List