[bksvol-discuss] Fw: Wish List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:24:09 -0700 (PDT)

I'll be adding these books tonight to the appropriate wish lists.None is on the
list of bestsellers that Carrie sent Friday; however, the ones that Hank says
are on the bestseller list probably will be done by bookshare, so you might
want to wait to scan any of those for a week or two. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: