[bksvol-discuss] Re: Friends of Bookshare web page

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 00:18:16 -0400

I think you mean me, not Jill, but the first one mentioned in my signature
is one of my email addresses, not the Web site. You can send me anything you
like to go on the site and I'll set up a directory specifically for
Bookshare stuff. If something's already in HTML that's fine but if it's not,
I can put it that way, so you don't have to. I'm willing to make my site
available for anything Bookshare, no problem. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
www.lljfm.net