[bksvol-discuss] Re: Friends of Bookshare web page

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:35:12 -0700

I think you meant this to go to Julie, not to Jill.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, October 20, 2008, 7:49 PM
I can't post anything on the Friends of Bookshare site
without being able to
access their FTP account. I'd be willing to post any
lists on my site
though. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
www.lljfm.net