[bksvol-discuss] Re: Formatting?

  • From: Tom Mitchell <tommit60@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:56:39 -0700

Thank you for the answers.  I use the Apex to read the text.  But for
some reason, it doesn't like to read the RTF format (and it should) so
I turn the document into an MS-word format and read it that way.  The
page formatting is therefore retained and I don't have to spend hours
in the computer chair, but can relax in the recliner and rread that
way.  (I'm lazy, but it's comfortable and I can read for long periods
that way.  I've always sort of considered font changes in fiction,
which is what I'm doing now, superfluous, since they're just
eye-candy.  But I am glad to see that the consensus seems to be for
finishing the word on the original page.