[bksvol-discuss] Font on the BrailleNote (for Jana)

  • From: Kristen <kskristen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 11:54:06 -0600

Hi-

I'm thinking Jana Jackson will know the answer to this as she has proofread on the Apex before, but I do not have your private e-mail. Is there a way to see the font size of certain portions of a document and adjust it to the specifications of Bookshare? How did you manage ensuring separate fonts for the title, chapters, subsections, etc.?

Thanks for any help!
--
Kristen