[bksvol-discuss] Re: Favorite 100 books

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 20:40:06 -0800

Dear Ann, it's totally delightful talking about books. I sent a list to
Denise Thompson about this. I enjoy fantasy books very much, but I
thought I'd send in some books which have stayed in my mind the longest.
Mind you, I really liked Guy Gavriel Kay's Fionavar Tapestry trilogy but
didn't think to mention it. I'm very recalcitrant when it comes to
rating books because I don't care to do that. Each book I read in
whatever genre gives me something. Right now I'm reading a book called
The Bell At Seely Head by Patricia A. McKillip. I recommend Ms.
McKillip's work to you because she tells wonderful stories. Regards, Kim
Friedman.