[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: A Confederate General in Big Sur

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 05:51:21 -0500

And you won't know much more about confederate generals after you finish
validating this book, but you will have experienced stream-of-consciousness
writing from one of the best.  I think it came out later in his life that
Brautigan was schizophrenic which helps to explain some of his writings.
<smile>  I can't say that I really "like" his work, but I'm glad that I'm
familiar with it.

Let me know if anything needs work.

Donna