[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: A Confederate General in Big Sur

  • From: Misha <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:01:29 -0800

Well, I almost took this book the first time it was up and I've gotten a couple others out of the way while it was on hiatus, so now that it is back, I've grabbed it. I don't know much about Confederate Generals, but I live in Monterey, not too far from Big Sur.

Misha

Donna Smith wrote:

Thanks Claire for clearing that up for me. It really had me puzzled!

Donna