[bksvol-discuss] Re: FLORIDA HERE WE COME, reading too but not much!

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:11:15 -0500

Good luck with your move, Reggie!!

Sue S.

From: Regina Alvarado
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:49 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] FLORIDA HERE WE COME, reading too but not much!

Hello everyone:
First of all, I want to thank everyone one more time for helping me keep my
credits up to date so I don't lose my place as a volunteer! I am grateful as
anyone can be and that doesn't cover how much I appreciate it.

Packing, packing and still packing.  After 5 years of trying to sell our house,
in a week we sold our home in Michigan and found a manufactured home in
Lakeland, Florida! Really feel good about this move! August 17 we will leave
Michigan to go to our new home.  Will be reading on and off, but after august
11 we will only have one laptop for 2.  Heading off to pack some more, but
wanted to let everyone know how much it meant to me to always get the good help
from everyone and how much I appreciated the credits.  Will be back again when
in Florida!  Take care everyone.
Reggie