[bksvol-discuss] FLORIDA HERE WE COME, reading too but not much!

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 11:49:46 -0400

Hello everyone:
First of all, I want to thank everyone one more time for helping me keep my
credits up to date so I don't lose my place as a volunteer! I am grateful as
anyone can be and that doesn't cover how much I appreciate it.

Packing, packing and still packing.  After 5 years of trying to sell our
house, in a week we sold our home in Michigan and found a manufactured home
in Lakeland, Florida! Really feel good about this move! August 17 we will
leave Michigan to go to our new home.  Will be reading on and off, but after
august 11 we will only have one laptop for 2.  Heading off to pack some
more, but wanted to let everyone know how much it meant to me to always get
the good help from everyone and how much I appreciated the credits.  Will be
back again when in Florida!  Take care everyone.
Reggie