[bksvol-discuss] Re: Extra pages, etc., in Kurzweil

  • From: "Alyssa" <LyssasSong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:25:43 -0400

I have had issues with Kurzweil adding a ton of blank lines into my files
rather than deleting them. For instance, I'll go into the file, delete all
blank lines, save it, and then do my editing with the Pac Mate. When I go
back into Kurzweil to rescan certain pages, the blank lines reappear. Since
that happened with a book I just finished working on, I have decided just to
make a backup copy in case something stupid like that occurs again.

-Alyssa