[bksvol-discuss] Extra pages, etc., in Kurzweil

  • From: Mary Stephens <mstephen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:46:12 -0400

Hello. Ann, I have just gone through the same thing you described with Kurzweil. I finally released the book, checked it out again; then went through the entire book (after doing everything Mairie suggested);checked that I had started out with the correct number of pages; then went through the whole book without once saving it; ended up with the right number of pages; then just had the book rejected because of too many page breaks, none of which I had put in. It's an excellent book--"By Trust Betrayed"--and should be in the collection. I don't know a thing about word, so that's not an option. Frustrating!!! Mary Stephens