[bksvol-discuss] European history

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 17:45:59 -0600

Sometimes I get it in my head to study a specific topic just for my own
personal knowledge.  Last night I woke up wondering about all the events in
Europe in the year 1453.  I know that is the year the Hundred Years War
ended, but I also know other things happened that same year.  I have many
books on European history that I got from bookshare, but I wonder if there
is anything that zeroes in on that exact time period.  I know I am weird,
but that’s the way it is.  Thanks.

Kasondra Payne