[bksvol-discuss] Re: Editing books on a note taker

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 13:35:03 -0400

Use computer braille which means dot 6 for comma, dot 5 for open and closing quotes and dots 46 for period.

Hope this helps.

At 11:12 AM 9/9/2008, you wrote:

Hi again.

I have another editing question?

I'm validating a book again, and I have a new Braille Sense note taker. I have the book on there, in .rtf format. It's great to be able to read it in braille while editing.. Anyway, I've needed to make some changes, like adding punctuation in places where the scanner squished words together because of book binding, etc-it's clear what needs to be there. Do I use computer braille, or can I use the braille comma, for example? I just didn't know where else to ask this.

Thanks for putting up with all these hare brained questions!

Caitlyn