[bksvol-discuss] Editing books on a note taker

  • From: "Caitlyn and Nicky" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:12:36 -0400

Hi again.

I have another editing question.

I'm validating a book again, and I have a new Braille Sense note taker.  I
have the book on there, in .rtf format.  It's great to be able to read it in
braille while editing.. Anyway, I've needed to make some changes, like
adding punctuation in places where the scanner squished words together
because of book binding, etc-it's clear what needs to be there.  Do I use
computer braille, or can I use the braille comma, for example?  I just
didn't know where else to ask this.

Thanks for putting up with all these hare brained questions!

Caitlyn