[bksvol-discuss] Re: Echoes, Meave Benchy

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:42:36 -0400

Dear Amber,

Do you want to contact me off list about this? My address is
airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would only think of asking for the book back if there's no way for me to transfer my corrected files to you. As for the long synopsis, you don't have to use mine. I could send it in case it saved you time, but understand if you'd like to write your own.

It's so nice of you to answer so quickly. The stupid snag that held me up this time was getting the spell check to work while writing the synopsis. I should have stopped tinkering and looked it up on a web dictionary.

If you decide to return it, I'll grab it right away and get it on the upload page.

I'm the one who goofed up by tarrying. Any way you want to handle this is fine with me.

I know one of the goals of Book-share is to get a book in the collection in a timely fashion.

Always With Love,

Estelnalissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>