[bksvol-discuss] Re: Eats, Shoots and Leaves

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 17:36:16 -0800 (PST)

I'm certainly willing. I'll write to Marissa and
askher to put it on the download list so I can do it.
As I said, I jsut received the book as a gift, and I
probably wouldn't read it right away, though Dave's
excerpt intrigues me, so correcting it will give me a
good excuse.

Thanks, Kellie.

http://mail.yahoo.com