[bksvol-discuss] Re: Download problem

  • From: the ppardees <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:15:59 -0500

It seems that once the save or open choice is made several times the choice is no longer given but is selected automatically. I don't know how to get the save or open choice back.

Jim P

At 10:37 AM 3/26/08, you wrote:
OK, I went to a book, this one being "Small Wonder", by Barbara
Kingsolver. Then I hit download. It talked about gathering information
and then said it would unpack the book. This time I hit enter, and it
offered me the opportunity to download. I made a folder for the book
under my BookShare folder. And then I entered on that. Well, it did
download there. I just don't understand why I can no longer download
it and then unpack it when I am ready.
Cindy Lou