[bksvol-discuss] Re: Downlist page one books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:46:38 -0800 (PST)

Right, Mike.  I guess I'm suggesting that people who
can validate in these formats take a look at the books
on the list in them and see if he/she would be willing
to validate any of them before taking a doc or rtf or
txt. --only if they would be of interest. Otherwise,
they sit there. Lisa pointed out, though, that many
are textbooks and might not be of interest to anyone
but the submitter.

CIndy