[bksvol-discuss] Re: Down to the Bonny Glen Approved

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 20:07:15 -0500

I hadn't seen it in the new books list either. I did have trouble with finding a different book earlier today, but that appears to have been fixed. Perhaps there was some glitch in the system.

Melissa Smith

On 9/15/2010 7:56 PM, Courtney Stover wrote:
Hi all:

This is an interesting conundrum indeed.  Yesterday, when Lissi
E-mailed the list to say that the book had been approved, I searched
everywhere plausible for it; I hadn't seen it on the new books list
when I checked late in the evening, and I'd gone back a couple of
days.  This was especially concerning because there'd been a number of
titles that appeared on the list one day and then vanished the next
the last few times I checked the list.

Anyway, it didn't show up in the simple search, the advanced search,
or the list of books Lissi proofread.  Now, everything's right as
rain.

To the staff: is there some sort of known trouble with the bookshare site?
Courtney

On 9/15/10, EVAN REESE<mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi Jamie,

I did a search for "bonny glen" in quotes, in the simple search box and it
was the first title to come up. Don't know why you couldn't find it. The
direct link is:

http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/238875?returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9rZXl3b3JkPSZxdW90O2Jvbm55IGdsZW4mcXVvdDsm

Enjoy!

Evan