[bksvol-discuss] Re: Down to the Bonny Glen Approved

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:56:13 -0500

Hi all:

This is an interesting conundrum indeed.  Yesterday, when Lissi
E-mailed the list to say that the book had been approved, I searched
everywhere plausible for it; I hadn't seen it on the new books list
when I checked late in the evening, and I'd gone back a couple of
days.  This was especially concerning because there'd been a number of
titles that appeared on the list one day and then vanished the next
the last few times I checked the list.

Anyway, it didn't show up in the simple search, the advanced search,
or the list of books Lissi proofread.  Now, everything's right as
rain.

To the staff: is there some sort of known trouble with the bookshare site?
Courtney