[bksvol-discuss] Donald E. Westlake

  • From: "CJ Vining" <Vining@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 06:21:20 -0700

There seem to be two copies of Thieves' Dozen, are they both the same? There
are two copies of The Road to Ruin as well.

I'll be scanning Dancing Aztecs soon, for any of you who enjoy Westlake's
books. It's not part of the Dortmunder series, just a stand-alone. NLS
doesn't have it, so that's all the more incentive to get it scanned and
added. I read it years ago by way of a badly-narrated audio version, and I
don't know where it came from or how to get it again, so I'm eager to reread
it. Even a bad reader couldn't ruin this story!

Joanie