[bksvol-discuss] Re: Where are those contrarians?

  • From: "Kenneth A. Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 08:23:41 -0400

Well, the brf version did get rid of the page numbers.  It also did the
great service of making sure that most of the stories started in the middle
of a page, so even trying to skim through the book won't let you know when
the stories begin.  By the way, the stories in the book are great and the
scanning excellent.