[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dog Lover's Survival Guide

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 20:16:11 -0800 (PST)

This is really, really weird. Where is the book? I added the missing pages and
sent them to??? I've forgotten already. She said it was ready to be uploaded
and I could return the book--and I thought I had seen it on one f the recent;y
added books list. But I don't see the title anywhere--not in the collection,
not on the Being-processed list, not in Carrie's approval queue or reject list,
not in books ready to be downloaded. Curious.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm