[bksvol-discuss] Re: Does anyone no?

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 13:01:14 -0400

I have used them also but mostly, after reading a book I take note as well as
notes of who the author acknowledges in their acknowledgments and the other
books by... section and the review. Who review what and their comments as well.
So far this has worked for me. The good reads websites is just another source
for me (at least that is how I treat it.) I already have a boat load of
websites I check on a daily so most times I don't even bother.
Amber, you can also check smash words at:
www.smashwords.com
There you can read certain percentages of books before you buy and they have a
"handy" read from the web that puts Amazon to shame also once you purchase the
book, it gives you access to all formats of the book.
HTH
Netta