[bksvol-discuss] Re: Does anyone have any advice?

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 23:15:34 -0500

Hi Judy. Kurzweil may work a little differently from what your husband is
using. I was scanning paperback books with no pictures in them. I used to
use grayscale with 300 or 400 DPI for resolution. When you use grayscale,
Kurzweil sets your brightness to 55. FineReader may do this as well. I don't
know. I hope this helps.

Monica Willyard