[bksvol-discuss] Re: Doeas background matter?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:23:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Lissi,

Your description of the book intrigues me. I'll have
to get it to be my next book to read.

Text in the cover really isn't necessary to include.
I'm surprised you got it to scan so it can be heard.
I've found in the past that I've had to type in whiute
text on a colored or black background.

Well, I'm off to see if I can get the book from the
library. smile

Cindy