[bksvol-discuss] Re: Do I have a Problem?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 17:46:06 -0700 (PDT)

Try using Word to open it--open "any document--or "all documents, not "readable
documents--and then save as Word. I haven't gotten the prompt, but at times
when  I downloaded and opened what was supposed to be an rtf book it was in
fact a txt file.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: