[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem with Open Book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 18:00:09 -0700 (PDT)

If I understand you, your scans come out as ark files. Can you convert them to
Word/ Then you can  save them  rtf files.
I can tell you how to get rid of the paragraph symbols at the end of the lines
in Word, in one fell swoop, if you are careful. It it's what I did for a couple
of your books when Carrie put them on the download list for me to fix

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: