[bksvol-discuss] Re: Desiree uploaded

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:41:54 -0600

Thanks!  I'm glad you didn't find editing my book too hard.  I like to do
that kind of markup if there are problems, but i have to make sure the
validator can get rid of them before the final upload.
I really do think that was one of the best books I have ever read.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity