[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dark Tower

  • From: "Kyrath. (AKA Rob)" <kyrath@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:43:31 -0400

Hi Lisa,

A couple of weeks ago, I came across a copy of The Dark Tower that was actually
a "proof" edition.  So, make sure that it isn't what you have.

Earlier this week, I grabbed a K1000 version of The Dark Tower, which is
legitimate.  However, there are quite a few scannos.

Do you know who the submitter of your copy is?
I didn't really take note on my copy, but I have an idea of who it was.  So, I
would need to release the book and then redownload it in order to confirm it.

If you happen to be using K1000 to edit, what are the rank spelling statistics?
 Although, if there is no copyright information, these questions are for naught.

-- Rob