[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dark Tower

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:59:24 -0500

Hi.  I don't use K1000.  I, too, saw the Kes file several days ago but then
came across this Rtf file today.  I wasn't sure if someone had downloaded the
Kes file or not so I figured I'd validate the Rtf file.

I don't know who the submitter was but I could release it and redownload it to
find out.  i'm willing to bet that the copies that we have were submitted by
different people.  Are you planning to validate the copy you downloaded?  If
so, I won't worry about this.  If not, let me know and I'll try to contact the
submitter of my copy.

Lisa