[bksvol-discuss] Re: Curious ISBN Question

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 23:58:02 -0700 (PDT)

I looked up e-reads online and am a bit suspicious.
They say they publish print and e-books of
out-of-print plus other books.

What is the book? If it's old enough it wouldn't have
an ISBN number, which may be why e-reads puts all
those zeros in--and probably is why an ISBN number is
optional and not required by bookshare.

SO you don't have to put in the ISBN number. If the
publisher is called e-reads that might cause bookshare
to question it; to possibly avoid that I suggest
putting in the comments section that you scanned this
from a paperback you bought from amazon.com.

Cindy