[bksvol-discuss] Re: Credit Shelflife?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:43:06 -0800 (PST)

Kevin,

Either I misunderstood Grace's reply or perhaps you
missed her post, but my understanding of what she
wrote is that the answer to your original question is
"no." I've pasted her answer here.

<No. The credits do not expire even though your
<subscription does. Once you
<reach $50 though, you don't earn anymore.

Cindy

<