[bksvol-discuss] Re: Craft books

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:49:17 -0500 (EST)

I also do that, smile, is a creative outlet.

I started Rake knitting" this semester when I have time, smile, and am
really happy with it, which is why I put up the Loom Knitting patterns book.

I am working on a afghan, and have twelve inches done or so by five feet.
The nice part about the loom I am using is every pass I do is five feet of
length, smile.

But will be glad to see.

I do know we have soap books on the site.

And aromatherapy stuff too.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx