[bksvol-discuss] Re: Craft books

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 12:34:59 -0500

Hi, Robin. Thanks for your help. I did find the books this morning, and I'm a happy camper. :D Someone also scanned a book about melt and pour soap projects that I'm thrilled with. These are all safe for a blind person to do. There are some types of soap that are not safe to touch because of the caustic chemicals. Those soaps can literally burn your skin if you touch them before they set. These melt and pour ideas will keep me and my daughter busy for a long time. This is so cool!

On Saturday 3/18/2006 09:51 AM, you wrote:
Monica,

Just so you know, there are already a couple of books on bookshare which deal with making
lotions, etc...if you put the word "aroma" in the search field, you'll find them. I don't have the titles right here with me, but I think one is called The fRagrant Pharmacy. They're not craft books, but in teaching about aromatherapy they have recipes and techniques for making things.