[bksvol-discuss] Couple questions about books and scans

  • From: "Ann McCay" <annmccay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:44:08 -0700

Okay. Since I know that you've validated Karen Kingsbury, Susan, can you
tell me what Karen's son is named? One place says El and two places say Ej.
I actually probably believe it's El, but I can't tell.

I also am working on a book that somehow, I can't get fixed. The text is
totally good, but the page numbering in one place is off, and I think it's
because there is overtype or something weird that's on at one place. If I
edit it, rather than changing the book to what it should be, it takes the
old characters out. It's an RTF, and I'm using Word 2003. As soon as I can
figure out how to fix one place, I can upload to Step 2.
Thanks guys.