[bksvol-discuss] Re: Couple questions about books and scans

  • From: "Susan lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:49:10 -0500

I believe it's EJ.

-----Original Message-----
.From: "Ann McCay"<annmccay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
.Sent: 7/23/07 11:44:08 AM
.To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
.Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Couple questions about books and scans
.
.Okay. Since I know that you've validated Karen Kingsbury, Susan, can you
.tell me what Karen's son is named? One place says El and two places say Ej.
.I actually probably believe it's El, but I can't tell.
.
.I also am working on a book that somehow, I can't get fixed. The text is
.totally good, but the page numbering in one place is off, and I think it's
.because there is overtype or something weird that's on at one place. If I
.edit it, rather than changing the book to what it should be, it takes the
.old characters out. It's an RTF, and I'm using Word 2003. As soon as I can
.figure out how to fix one place, I can upload to Step 2.
.Thanks guys.
.