[bksvol-discuss] Re: Correction: On Rejecting, Releasing, and Retaining

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 00:28:25 -0400

Pavi and Laura Ann, you have made my day! :D I'm thrilled to know we
have a way to retain edits on books now. I'm also thankful that the
cookbooks have been converted since more people are able to access
them for validation. I have never validated a cookbook but am giving
it a shot now. I can proofread the text and then can get some help
with the sidebars if I can find a sighted volunteer who likes to cook.
I'll be able to upload my edited book, and Carrie can kick it back to
step 1 for the final part where sighted help is needed. I don't care
about getting the validation credit. I just want access to the book.
Now the seemingly impossible is very possible, and that makes me happy
as a lark. (big smile)

--
Monica Willyard