[bksvol-discuss] Re: Concerning, "The Last Speeches"... on the checkout list

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 06:46:51 -0700

Hi Lori,

I wouldn't get rid of either book.  And I wonder if they were submitted by
the same person?  I think this one is probably best left alone, especially
since one of the books has a hold on it.  And if the submitters are not the
same person, well, they both deserve a chance at being added to the
collection. Just my opinion though.

Mayrie