[bksvol-discuss] Re: College

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 15:10:49 -0700

Hi, Susan. I'm considering getting into some type of teaching, maybe Special
Ed, but I'm also toying with the idea of getting into either counseling or
some type of social work. I've wanted to be a teacher since I was about six
years old, and in a way, I guess I still do. I'm just considering other
options now, too, I guess. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.