[bksvol-discuss] Re: Classifying books, was:Re: Fairy tales versus Fantasy

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 16:21:46 +0000

Could someone who did see my message please forward it to this discussion list?
Perhaps that would solve the problem. I’ve had this happen once or twice before
and could never figure out the problem on my end. I do have emails go into spam
for no reason though, so maybe that’s what happened for the few who didn’t
receive mine?

Thanks!!