[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fairy tales versus Fantasy

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 16:25:18 -0600

Jumping in late to this conversation, and like and, I would also like to see a
historical fiction category, but I have another thought. Can we as volunteers
(realizing it won’t impact the publisher quality books at this point) add
#ScienceFiction or #HistoricalFiction or something like that within the
descriptions that would show up in searches? Maybe we could even find
volunteers to add hashtags within the descriptions of PQ books if that is an
acceptable option until engineering can do something and it would also expedite
re-categorizing books at a future date.

Just thinking out loud…
Valerie