[bksvol-discuss] Re: Clarification on Tables

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 17:25:25 -0500

Dear Jake,

I just found your message advising us to leave tables in tact. As long as we
don't mess with the content, if the tables are easier to read as text, is it
too bad a thing to convert them to text? Really, the tables I get while
validating often have errors which are a bear to tackle within the table
format, and I'd regret having to reconvert back to a table after I corrected it
because I think they are a nightmare for visual readers, as in low vision
visual readers...

I'm asking permission to break the rules, but admit that if I don't get it, I
might go underground in good conscience.

Always with love,

Lissi