[bksvol-discuss] Re: Clarification of last question

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 21:21:48 -0500

<LOL> I love your description of the "haves". I think it will make them chuckle as well.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Cindy Ray
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2011 5:02 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Clarification of last question

Nope, can't read it, but I'll try again.

CL
Thanks. That might help cause maybe I can discover more. God knows I don't want to change the thing. LOL.

On Jul 23, 2011, at 4:58 PM, Bob W wrote:

Hi Cindy.
I must admit your problem threw me for a loop at first.

Here's what I think is going on:
Firstly, you are logging into your bookshare account just fine.

Secondly, when you try to look at the manual it asks you to log in again.
Well, this is a case of the haves and have nots. The haves are those
overpaid minions at bookshare who have a log-in name and password and can
edit the manual etc.
The have nots are those of us who work for peanuts and can't change
anything; but we sure can write emails to this list.

In short, don't try to log in to the wikki. You should be able to read it
just fine.

Hope this helps, or at least makes sense.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>