[bksvol-discuss] Re: Clarification of last question

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 16:58:36 -0500

Hi Cindy.
I must admit your problem threw me for a loop at first.

Here's what I think is going on:
Firstly, you are logging into your bookshare account just fine.

Secondly, when you try to look at the manual it asks you to log in again.
Well, this is a case of the haves and have nots. The haves are those
overpaid minions at bookshare who have a log-in name and password and can
edit the manual etc.
The have nots are those of us who work for peanuts and can't change
anything; but we sure can write emails to this list.

In short, don't try to log in to the wikki. You should be able to read it
just fine.

Hope this helps, or at least makes sense.

Bob