[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapter numbers

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 20:07:15 -0800

Hi Ellen,

Sometimes the tools recognize numerals as chapter headings and sometimes not
with no understanding on my part of why.  It is my habit to precede  every
numeral as a chapter number with the word "Chapter" not in quotation marks.
That way when the proofreader enlarges and bolds that chapter title, it will
be happily seen by the conversion tools as what it is, a chapter heading.

Sorry.  That was long and wordy!  Yes, put the word Chapter before the
numerals, please, for safety's sake.

Mayrie

  _____