[bksvol-discuss] Changing subject line in posts

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 18:29:38 -0700 (PDT)

Right-on, Bud. I suggested some time ago that people
change the subject line when they hit "reply" to a
message but change the subject, and for a while people
were doing that. When people don't, some of us are apt
to skip a post that we'd find interesting or helpful
just because the subject appears to be something that
doesn't apply.

Cindy